Concentration 201 | Pilates Exercises
Learn to teach the original exercise protocols on the Reformer, Cadillac, and Wunda Chair. We will explore anatomy, spinal and core movement, muscle recruitment and biomechanics. We will learn posture analysis and enhance our communication skills, cueing and dynamic with the clients. We will learn modification and variations of the exercises to serve our clients better, and will deepen our hands-on instruction. A 10 week course (400 hours) to certify in The Pilates method see here
next Course :
- Date: will be announced
- Time: will be announced
- Price: 11,000 Bath
- Completion of Initiation 101
- 10 apparatus private classes
- Institute membership
- The course materials must be reviewed before attending.
- Anatomy of movement book
- 103,000 Baht include study materials.
- (Include all materials except anatomy of movement book).
- Breakdown of Concentration 101 Hours: 400 Hours total. All hours except assistant-teaching (apprenticeship) to be completed during 10 week class:
- Assistant Teaching- 75 Hours
- Observation- 48 Hours
- Self-Practice- 60 Hours
- Lecture Time- 40 Hours
- Homework- 62 Hours (Homework includes studying books, viewing videos, etc.)
- It is the student responsibility to teach for 115 hours within 9-12 months after course date.
- Installments payments – extra 8000 Baht.
- Cancellation 4-6 weeks prior to course date: 7000 Baht
- Cancellation 2-4 weeks prior to course date: 14000 Baht
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to course date: 30000 Baht
- No refund or rescheduling after the start of the course
- Materials are non-refundable when canceling
- Rescheduling is allowed one time only and has to be done the latest 2 weeks prior to course. Rescheduling fee is 6000 Baht.
- Dead line registration is 3 weeks prior to course date.
- Certification must be maintained with CEU’s every two years.
- The pilatestudio will coordinate all aspects of course and materials administration.
- Firm registration needed by April 1, 2008 to ensure proper preparation is possible.
- Please email email@example.com or call 02.6507797 for more information.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +66.2.6507797 for more information.
For more detailed information see www.themethodpilates.com